General knowledge questions, Number of elements/Consumption

Здесь вопросы, не попадающие ни в одну из категорий раздела.
Ответить

Автор темы
ammoun
Новичок
Мой котел: BAXI LUNA 3 Comfort 31k
Благодарил (а): 7 раз

Сообщение ammoun »

Всем привет,

У меня есть некоторые вопросы, и я надеюсь, что смогу получить ответы от специалистов самую холодную погоду в мире.

Прежде всего, я использую продукты BAXI в средиземноморской стране, где, когда слишком холодно, температура составляет от 5 до 10 градусов по Цельсию.

Q1) Как вы, ребята, подсчитать количество элементов, необходимых для помещения. Давайте возьмем Baxi DUBAL 60 в качестве примера.
То, что мой сантехник предложил был объем помещения * 115/33. Пример: L = 4, W = 4, ч = 3,2. # Элементов = 4 * 4 * 3,2 * 33/115 = 14,7 ~ 15 элементов. Значит ли это звук логики к вам?

Q2) Когда Baxi говорит, что они совместимы с гнездом смарт термостатов здесь: http://www.baxi.co.uk/gas-boilers/baxi- ... h-nest.htm
Как я знаю, которые поддерживают его котлы и которые не делают. Очевидно, что Luna3 Комфорт нет.

Q3) Для удельной площадью поверхности 170 кв м, какой размер котла вы могли бы порекомендовать. Я использую 31K достаточно ли этого? Если добавить первый этаж с 140 кв м больше (310 кв.м общей), будет 40K котел будет достаточно?

Q4) В настоящее время я Luna3 комфорт 31K и около 6 часов работы при 70 градусов, я потребляю около 9 кубических метров для нагрева 90 кв. Считаете ли вы, что нормально?

Вопрос 5) Если я решил обновить мой котел, что было бы самым передовым продуктом Baxi и сколько экономии я должен ожидать?

спасибо

Hi everyone,

I have some questions and I hope I can get answers from the experts of the world's coldest weather.

First of all, I'm using Baxi products in a Mediterranean country where when it's too cold, the temperature is between 5 and 10 degrees Celsius.

Q1) How do you guys calculate the number of elements necessary for a room. Let's take the Baxi Dubal 60 as an example.
What my plumber suggested was the volume of the room * 115/33. Example: L=4, W=4, h=3.2. # of elements= 4*4*3.2*33/115 = 14.7 ~ 15 elements. Does that sound logic to you?

Q2) When Baxi says that they're compatible with Nest smart thermostats here: http://www.baxi.co.uk/gas-boilers/baxi- ... h-nest.htm
How do I know which boilers support it and which don't. Obviously Luna3 Comfort don't.

Q3) For a surface area of 170 sq m, what boiler size would you recommend. I'm using 31k is that enough? If I add the first floor with 140 sq m more (310 sq m total), will 40K boiler be enough?

Q4) I currently have Luna3 comfort 31k and for around 6 hours of use at 70 degrees, I consume around 9 cubic meters for heating 90 sq m. Do you find that normal?

Q5) If I decide to upgrade my boiler, what would be the most advanced Baxi product and how much savings should I expect?

Thank you

garry
Ас
Благодарил (а): 1 раз

Сообщение garry »

You have many questions, but to answer all them there is not enough info from you.
Q1 what type of gas you have - natural or lpg
Q2 how you prepare hot water now - instantly or you have a boiler?
Q3 what type of radiator your installer wants to fit? Alluminium?
Q4 Do you need such strong integration with mobile technology's such as Apple home kit or you never use it to control temperature or you maybe have nest smoke detector or CO sensor?

Bahus
Главный администратор
Главный администратор
Мой котел: Пензенская ТЭЦ-1
Карта BAXI-Club: 2058
Благодарил (а): 69 раз
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Bahus »

Just few words, cause, as garry mentioned - there is not enough information.
1. When the customer comes to our shop, we ask him if he has got a heating project, calculation of heat losses, etc. As a rule his has not :) (it's Russia!). So we use simple formula which, however, works in most cases. To replenish heat losses you must produce 1 kW of energy to every 10 square metres of your heatable area. With maximum height of rooms to 3 metres. So, if you have an area of 170 sq m, you must have the boiler with the power output not less of 17 kW. This is truly in common cases. When you use water as heat carrier, natural gas as power supply, and defined temperature mode of the heat carrier. In other cases you may need boiler with greater power output.
The same things with the elements. Each product has heat output parameter, depending of the temperature mode of heat carrier. You can find it in its manual. For example. One section of the aluminium radiator with dimensions 500x100 (interaxle x depth in mm) has 200 watts of power output. In conditions of heat carrier temperature range of 90°C/70°C. The formula is the same, so you can cover 2 sq m of your area with one element. If the area of you room is 4x4=16 sq m, so you must install 8 elements minimum. If the temperature mode is lower (50/40 for example), so you have to install more elements. In any case, you must know this data.
As you see, my result doesn't match your plumber's result. I think it's because there is different climate in Tunisia, different temperature modes, etc. So i think you'd better listen to you plumber than us, ne? :)
In any cases - my calculation is quick and pretty approximate.
2. I've write down about Mago in other topic. Does it something like this?
4. I think it's pretty good. Maybe you can lower this value from 9 to 7-7,5 cubic meters for the same time range, using climatic electronics. Or may be not. ;)
5. Think that your climate provides most auspicious conditions for using condensing boiler unit. This technology provides most efficient consumption of power supply. Especially in such climate. Besides, condensing boilers are equipped with PCB units, which have much more capabilities then the traditional boilers. If we talk about saving values - it must be calculated regarding heat losses of your building.

Автор темы
ammoun
Новичок
Мой котел: BAXI LUNA 3 Comfort 31k
Благодарил (а): 7 раз

Сообщение ammoun »

garry писал(а): What of the type of Q1 is you have gas - natural or lpg
Natural gaz
garry писал(а): Q2 is how of you now! Just the prepare hot water - Instantly or you have a boiler?
I just have a boiler without a cylinder/tank, the water gets heated on demand.
garry писал(а): Q3 what type of radiator your installer wants to fit? Alluminium?
Yes, aluminum http://www.openclima.com/tienda/radiado ... al-60.html
garry писал(а): Q4 Do you need such strong integration with mobile technology's such as Apple home kit or you never use it to control temperature or you maybe have nest smoke detector or CO sensor?
I can definitely sacrifice connectivity for efficiency. It would be nice to have a wifi enabled boiler/thermostat.
Thank you garry!

Отправлено спустя 9 минут 51 секунду:
Bahus писал(а): 5. Think that your climate provides most auspicious conditions for using condensing boiler unit. This technology provides most efficient consumption of power supply. Especially in such climate. Besides, condensing boilers are equipped with PCB units, which have much more capabilities then the traditional boilers. If we talk about saving values - it must be calculated regarding heat losses of your building.
Thank you so much Bahus, that's what I'm gonna try next, a condensing boiler. When I purchased Luna3 Comfort 31k, the price was around 750EUR as opposed to 1800EUR for 40K duo tec condensing. I was thinking I could use Luna3 until I buy a condensing one from GB.

Is the Duo Tec a good choice for my use?

Bahus
Главный администратор
Главный администратор
Мой котел: Пензенская ТЭЦ-1
Карта BAXI-Club: 2058
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Bahus »

The recomended retail price is:
Luna-3 Comfort 310Fi - 1357 euros.
Luna duo-tec+ 40 - 1799 euros.
Real prices are much lower. For example. You can buy Luna-3 comfort 310Fi for about 1000 euros or even cheaper. So the price of Luna Duo-tec+ 40 is 1330 euros or something.
I think that Luna duo-tec+ 40 is a good choice.
Илья Бахталин
АСЦ BAXI "Санфорт". г. Пенза

технические вопросы по котлам в ЛС удаляю не читая

plehan
Дока по нормативам

Сообщение plehan »

Не плохо буржуи живут http://www.openclima.com/tienda/calefac ... icono.html это розница !
Ооо!.. Етит твою мать, профессор! Иди сюда, выпей с нами!
Ответить

Вернуться в «Другие вопросы»